Thursday, June 14, 2012

Attitude Adjustment.................

Give me sunshine and my attitude changes for the better, everytime! That's all I need for a change. I have said it before and I will say it again. If I lived in some way northern state I would go crazy without the proper amount of sun.

I love the south and the sunshine!

I did my yard work last night and tonight the wife is going shopping. Sherman Branch, mtn bike here I come. I got in one road ride and now I am ready to get back in the woods. Hell I am in such a better mood I might even wash my bike afterwards.

I said maybe, that ain't a guarantee.

    Armstrong goes on defensive

Anyhow to change the subject, I turn on the computer this morning and find out they are going after Lance again. As of right now he can no longer even compete in Triathlons, not until he has a hearing concerning these charges.

They are gonna get him! It's just a matter of time. There's just to many people who either witnessed it or did it with him that have come forward for the USADA not to pursue the investigation.

Do I think he doped, yep! During the period of time he was winning all the Tour's doping was rampant. Every rider who was competitive at that point has already been caught.

I wish it weren't true but I feel it is. He has done so much for the cancer community and raising awareness and money for research it really is a shame. I hope it goes away and he is vindicated but I find it hard to believe. Lance is the man, no matter the out come I still think he is the greatest cyclist of our time.

It's a shame at this point in time most people are gonna remember more about him being a doper than a cyclist.

No comments:

Post a Comment