Thursday, June 21, 2012

Almost..............

Almost made it. To another well deserved vacation! All I have to do is make it till 4 and I am done.

Tomorrow is my birthday, I never work on my birthday so I am starting my vacation and few days early. Tomorrow I am taking the kid to get new tires on his truck and then I will start drinking beer.

The pool with a float and a cold beer. What could be better than that!

I rode last night and tonight I will ride so tomorrow will be a rest day. What a way to start 10 days, if you can't tell I am looking forward to this. The mountains are calling my name!

We will spend the week riding the mountains and hitting the local restaurants. The kids will be at church camp so we have a week to ourselves.

That don't happen very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment