Thursday, May 10, 2012

Making Use......

Of the rainy day! Since I still couldn't get out and ride yesterday I decided to dig my little motorcycle trailer out of the building. It was in the back behind the grill, lawn mower, and everything else.

I moved 3 of the dirt bikes out there to make room for the trailer in the garage. Of course it was as dirty as the motorcycle so I stood out in the rain and washed it.

dirty.....

clean and mean.....
Followed by a little maintenance and Armour All, it's ready to go! I am kinda excited, I think a beach trip is in order. At least an over nighter.

This is a http://www.bushtec.com/ Bush-tec motorcycle trailer. They don't come any nicer! It has air-ride and the cooler, matching Gold Wing tail lights, aluminium wheels and the spoiler! Inside it has carpet all over and I can even hang a removable garment bag inside the lid.


It has a total of 26 cubic feet of capacity, even my wife has room for all her stuff. With 210 pounds of payload on air-ride it don't get any nicer!

I can almost put a bike in the it! I have to remove both wheels but I can do it.........Hum.......

No comments:

Post a Comment