Friday, April 27, 2012

Ready !!!!!!!

4 o'clock can't get here fast enough! This week seems like it's taken forever! Everyday has been busy, the weather has been hit or miss and I am glad it's over.

The weather looks about the same for the weekend but hey it's the weekend!

Yesterday I got home and took a 30 minute nap, that dose'nt happen often. Then when I thought I was ready to go for a ride it looked like it could rain any minute. Being the big wuss I am I found other things to do.

Finally after doing a little bit of nothing I decided it was time to do something. So I headed out for an hour walk. Yes I still think walking sucks, but it beats doing nothing. I ended up walking for over an hour and came home after dark.

So that got me through the night and now we have the weekend! Big plans? No just the usual stuff, but i am glad it's the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment