Monday, April 30, 2012

New Pictures Of monroe.........

As I said earlier today I had some new and different pictures of the south side of town. So here they are. I will get more next time I head that way.

looking south toward Waxhaw
I stopped on top of this railroad, this is from the 200 bypass, why they have the chain link I am not quite sure but it was neat seeing down the tracks..

north toward Monroe

Frank Howie farms.. I went to high school with him...
Here is another shot of the same tracks from Frank Howie's feed mill and farm. I used to load here when I was trucking. I would load and head to Interstate milling in downtown Charlotte.

wonder how much water is in there?
Then when I was coming back into Monroe I came up on this water tower. I thought it was neat so I took a picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment