Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's Been Awhile !!!!!!

But it's getting closer, that's right the Wing is gonna fly again! Like I have already said it's been a few years but we are on the way.

It happened so fast that I didn't even get a picture.  Damn it!

I got home last night and Cody and I loaded it up on the trailer. As I was going to get the camera Bryan (the guy who is working on it) and Doby came over from the shop to help. We had already gotten it loaded so they where no help. It did help that it was downhill from my garage to the trailer.

Although when we got to his house and realized he had an uphill driveway, we needed all the help we could get! The damn thing ways 800 pounds so you ain't gonna push it by yourself, not uphill anyway.

I should get the call about the end of next week. He has a 4 wheeler in front of me and then he will be working on mine..

             Tune up
             Water leak
             Change oil
             New tires
             Fuel pump

I could damn near buy a new bicycle for what all this is gonna cost. But that's all relevant to what you are working on I guess. The same amount of maintenance on a bicycle would only be a couple of hundred dollars............

No comments:

Post a Comment