Monday, February 13, 2012

Running Late !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, Running Late with the post today! I have been kinda busy here today, sometimes the job comes first!

Hard to believe but I do get paid to be here!

So anyhow I went to Uhwarrie and put in a sucky lap! That was Saturday and I had Charles with me. I think he gets tired of waiting on me sometimes but he's a good sport, he doesn't show it.

Right now I seem to be stuck in a rut! I am riding a lot but it's like I can't step up to where I want to be speed wise.

I am like right on the verge of where I want to be but just haven't gotten there! I can see it and feel it but it seems to be just out of reach!

I have perimeters, as far as race lap times from when I was on "it". But right now I seem to be just a few minutes off of where I want to be!

It's frustrating, 2 years ago I was on top of my game, I could ride with all my bud's and hold my own!

Then I managed to stick the handlebar in my leg and it took forever to come back from that. Truth is I haven't regained my full strength yet!

With Cody tearing his ACL and having his knee rebuilt he hasn't be able to ride for the better part of 6 months. And I know I can come up with 10 more reason if I need too.

Point is: I am finally making an effort to pick it up. Stay tuned, training sucks!

I guess that's what you would call it! But what I am training for I have no ideal.

Nope! I am not going to Iowa now for various reasons beyond my control! I have been avoiding telling everybody this but now I have. You've been told........

I will find something big to do before the end of the year, and I want to be prepared! I guess that's why I am "training". 

No comments:

Post a Comment