Friday, February 3, 2012

Now I Am Ready..............

No, I don't know yet if I am gonna get to go south yet. I guess I will figure that out tonight.

But I damn sure am ready for the weekend! I haven't really been in the mood to write today. I try not to be a big wuss but sometimes I can be..

My damn outside tom-cat kicked the buck last night. A dog got ahold of him and there wasn't much we could do. Karen found him when she got home yesterday and we tried to make him comfy.

I am gonna miss my cat. He was cool..

Tough as nails, he was always around. He was my guard cat! He slept in the garage every night and loved the heat lamp!

Ok, now you know why I feel bad! Now I need to ride and feel better!

I am gonna make it south if I have to get up at 6am and go.. Pictures will follow Monday..

Manchester State Forrest, that's my plan............

No comments:

Post a Comment