Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Might Not Have Been The Beeer...............

I was getting sick and didn't know it! I should have known, but I wasn't paying attention! Karen had been sick all weekend, but I had been feeling pretty good!

Then Monday night came! With a vengeance! I was up about all night throwing up and aching! I woke up at 1am and about 2 Chase was up! Karen was up and down the stairs all night taking care of both of us.

She went to work yesterday and then they sent her home! So many people have been sick at the hospital they won't let you come back to work until you have been without symptoms for 48 hours!

I wasn't complaining, she was here and took care of Chase while I slept all day. So today she is back to work and it's just me and the boy. We are both feeling better and he never even got up last night. I was up a few times but over all I slept.

So anyhow I will get back on the bike and get with the program in a few days. Right now, I think I am going back to bed..............Have a nice day...............

No comments:

Post a Comment