Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Z-Packed............................

Medical miracle!!!! Z-pack to the rescue! Today is my last day on the z-pack and I swear I am back to being me!

I feel better, and life is good! You never know what's gonna happen next but at least I feel better about what might happen next!

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get"

Just ask Forrest! He's the man!

Hopefully I can get out tonight and ride, that's my plan anyway! Then I might have a picture or two for ya! I know you get tired of just reading my ramblings. But that's all I have had for the last week!

Besides that I lost my camera! I spent the better part of yesterday surfing the web for a replacement, but nothin struck my fancy on E-bay.

I need something small that will survive a drop of at least 3-4ft! My Bloogie survived that same scenario more than once!

I have my big ass camera, the one I am not smart enough to know how to use! All I ever do with it is use the "automatic setting" and hope for the best!

What a waste!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment