Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yes Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some days, just don't go as planned! I actually got home early yesterday and thought I was gonna get out and head to the trail earlier than I had planned! FAIL...

It was not to be! Of course the wife had a few things she needed to get from town and asked if I would go with her. I bit my tongue and said "yes dear" I will be glad to go with you! Glad not really, mad not really. But that was the beginning of the end for my planned night in the woods!

So after out trip to the big little city of Monroe we headed home. Chase had a project due and she was helping him. So there I was, Cody still needed picked up from therapy and she was working on a project with Chase. Dilemma, dilemma!!!

Pick your battles!! That was one of the life lessons I learned a long time ago! I had nobody meeting me and it wasn't gonna be the end of the world so I went and got Cody and came home and did a little laundry. She is a little under the weather so I fixed the kids dinner and just made myself useful.

I swear, I must be the best husband ever!!!!!!!    Hey it's my blog so I can tell the story anyway I want!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment