Thursday, December 29, 2011

Time To Go ................

For the last 2 nights I have been cleaning my garage. It's gotten to the point I can't even work on anything because of all the crap just laying around and in the way. If I have a 10 minute job to do it will take a half an hour just ta make space to do it!

That's a pain in the ass!

So my rule has been "if I haven't used it in the last year it's time to go". I have brought 2 loads to work already this week! Nothing worth a damn, but stuff I have accumulated. Tonight it continues, I already have a pile of stuff sitting at the door ready for the dump!

I hope they come and dump our dumpster today, I have it topped off now!

As far as bikes go, they have to go too! I have about 4 older bikes I have had around for years and haven't done anything with them yet. Truth is I probably never will do anything with them!

I called the bike shop in Statesville, "First Flight" they have a museum of classic bicycles. Guess what my junk is just junk! They are "nice older bikes", ready for this "but" no value. Figures!!!!!

What do you do with "nice older bikes"....Well they would service them and give them to the needy if I want to take them to Statesville. That's a good thing, but that's a long way from my house!


Steve's new ride


needy college boys new bike

So I found one "needy" college student, he gets the first bike to go. Now I "need" 2 more "needy" people and I will be rid of 4 worthless classic bikes...

My buddy Steve is getting the road bike, I was gonna sell it to him, but now I am just gonna give it to him so I can get rid of it!!!!       Time To Go.....................


No comments:

Post a Comment