Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bored......................

Yep, the rain has been around just long enough to make me bored as hell! The kids, same situation! Cody said he would just as soon be in school than to sit around all day. He has found a few things to do and has plans today but overall he would rather take just a few days off!

Chase, he has his video games; XBOX live. So he has a hobby. I guess that's the difference in an 11 year old and a 16 year old. Tomorrow i will only work half a day and Karen will be at work all day. then we will both be home Monday.

I still need to go shopping, so Friday afternoon I will have the kids out and about for awhile that will help make them happier. Saturday will be Christmas eve so they will be excited, then of course Sunday is Christmas! Kids love that!

Our plans are the usual, Christmas eve my moms, Christmas day with her family. It seems to work so no need to rock the boat!

I must be bored, I am sitting here telling you all about my plans for the holiday's. And the best part is I know you really don't care.....

This is what happens when I am stuck in the house for an extended period of time. I get bored and have nothing to write about! Do you really want to know what I watched on TV last night...I need to stop writing now before I run all 5 of my readers off...............................

Tonight I will at least go plan in the street,,,,wish me luck....................

No comments:

Post a Comment