Friday, November 18, 2011

Ok, I Took The Day Off.................

No excuses, just plain didn't feel like blogging yesterday. Most of the time I write this in the morning here at work, yesterday we were wide open for the first half of the day. By the time things slowed down I just didn't feel like doing it. I suck! Yea I know, but at least I am back today. Might have something to do with it being Friday, I am always in a good mood on Friday.

Plans you ask? Well first off I am kissing the wife's ass tonight and taking her to the Kaleidoscope Ice Skating Production! She likes those shows so for tonight I like those shows! Simple as that, world peace will be preserved within our house.

Yes we will get back to the test of the 29er! Not sure when and where I will continue this but it will happen both Saturday and Sunday. I hope to get back over to Uhwarrie and I know I will hit Sherman again. The road bike has taken a back seat here lately but it will see the light again soon. I had planned on a night ride last night but with temperature dropping so fast yesterday I just didn't have the toughness in my bones.

Sometime over the weekend will be a trip to the grocery store! Got turkey day coming at us fast! We will have a house full of people and a belly full food. Since it's at my house the remote will be mine! Football, football,football..............

No comments:

Post a Comment