Friday, November 11, 2011

Grand Opening................

Tomorrow Nov-12th, the grand opening ribbon cutting ceremony is tomorrow for the latest phase of the Uwharrie Ride center. Yep, I will be there! I love to ride over there and have talked about the place a few times here in this blog. It is a lot rougher and more unkept than most trails in this area. When I say unkept it is just more natural than a lot of the groomed trails.

They have had a professional trail building company over there for the last few weeks. The work is complete and they are going to have all the big wigs from the local chamber of commerce there to celebrate the completion. From the looks of the pictures they posted it looks like they did a good job.




I got all these pictures from the web. Looks like fun to me! I will get some pictures tomorrow and put them up next week! Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment