Friday, October 14, 2011

SunShine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my shoulders! Makes me happy.....Now that you made the mistake of reading this blog that song will be stuck in your head all day. Just a little joke I thought I would play on you today. It's called mind control! Not that I am bragging but I have that super power!! I try to keep it under wraps that I have super power but sometimes it's hard to be humble!

As you might be able to tell I have no direction this morning. Just typing along and wasting time. We have the Tree shaker race this weekend, I ain't going, but we still have it. Tomorrow A.M. I plan to hit the road and knockout a few miles, nothing as hard as last weekend but still plan to put a few hours in. I plan on taking Chase somewhere but nothing solid there either.

Sometimes I worry myself to death over finalizing all my weekend plans, sometimes I don't. This weekend looks like one of the ones I don't. I plan on church again this weekend and know that's a certain time. But overall-no direction. I guess it's because we haven't had the sun in a week and just seeing it makes me happy!!!!!! See ya next week.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment