Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Poplar Tent...............

 So Sunday I finally hit Poplar tent! I love the place, technical, fun, and challenging. That describes it the best, and after you ride you can go over to the motocross track and watch some of the guys ride there. I will miss the place that's for sure.

entrance,sign-in area
moto-x track
first signs of fall
way back in the woods
I only went over the bars one time on the rock dam, trying to come down it. No big deal it was pretty graceful and I landed on my feet. Then turned around and got it right the second try. I am going to make a point of getting back up there again this week and this weekend. The parking lot was full and there were a lot of people there. The funny thing is I rode the whole trail and only saw 1 other rider. I like it when it's like that makes you feel like you have the whole place to yourself.

Now on to Monday afternoon. I am at work and the phone rings, it's Cody's doctor and wants to see us in like an hour. So out the door I go and we make it just barely in time. BAD NEWS....He has completely torn his ACL and the PCL has some damage with a cracked bone. We have to wait for the bruising and swelling to go down before we can have the surgery!!!

at the doctors

not a happy kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The worst part is we are looking at a year of rehabilitation!!!! A whole year!!!! He won't be able to ride his bike for at least 6-8 months and soccer or anything else will be a year!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment