Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mid Week And Surgery...............

Tomorrow is the day! The kid goes under the knife, they are gonna put Humpty Dumpty back together again. I thought that was a cute statement, the boy didn't. He's kinda nervous and I don't blame him. He has never had surgery before and doesn't know what to expect. We have to be there early am and of course he can't eat anything after midnight. Tomorrow night is gonna be tough but he will make it. Plus he will have some cool scars to show off. I keep telling him chicks dig scars, that seems to make him smile.

So tonight I am going to hit the road, road bike style. Looking forward to it. I haven't pedaled since I got home Sunday. Last night I had to mow the stupid yard, that's 2 hours I will never get back!

Don't forget the Pisgah Stage Race is going on, local home town hero Sam Koiber has the pro men's lead after day 1. That's pretty impressive considering he doesn't race all the time and there are riders who are going to be on the Olympic mountain bike race team who are racing it. I haven't been able to find a results post yet so I am not sure how my friends are doing yet.

nice logo...
For closing I found this on a race site for the Trans Iowa race. They are one of the sponsors for the race in 2012. I like their sign...........   

No comments:

Post a Comment