Thursday, April 14, 2011

Conservation......................

If you read this blog very often you know I have a full sized F150 truck that I never drive. Gas cost to much, and I have a little Chevy S-10 that I drive all the time. I can afford the gas for it. You have probably heard me talk about the fact it only has a little 4-cylinder engine. Sometimes I have to turn the air condition off if I want to climb a big hill. Don't even think about passing somebody other than a moped, it just ain't going to happen.

Here's where I am going with this, Yesterday I pulled up to a stop light and had to wait a few minutes. As I was setting there I noticed I was like the only person sitting there with my windows rolled down? Why I asked myself. It was about 70 degrees outside and a beautiful day. Not only do you save gas by not running the air condition but you get to enjoy the beautiful day.

Instead all these people ride around in their enclosed capsules and never even smell the fresh cut grass. They are probably the same people who park as close to the front door of the store as they can get. Then they wonder why they need all the medicine for there clogged heart. I could go on and on about fat ass America but I will let you ponder why we are the fattest people on the planet.

Ever notice you never see any fat Mexicans in pictures of Mexico, they only get fat once they come here and become Americanized................LOL..........

Hope this post made you smile anyway, that was about the only goal I had with this bit of knowledge. Or observation what ever you want to call it......

No comments:

Post a Comment