Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bronchitis..............



That's what we (he has) have. You can tell he don't feel good when Chase asks to go to the doctor you know he feels bad. Have you ever meet a kid that wants to go see the doctor. Although he does like her, he doesn't like the rest of them at his pediatrician.

So anyhow we have spent the day together, we went to the doc's and then hit McDonald's on the way home. I thought maybe that would cheer him up! It did tell we got back in the car and he went right back to sleep. They said he is contagious so he will be home tomorrow. My mom is going to watch him so I can go back to work.

On the way we saw this truck , on the way back we got pictures of it. Chase liked it, he thought it was cool! It was at an auto repair place and had the motor out of it. Needs some work but what the hell it would be fun to play in. Everybody has some redneck in them, even my kids. Must have gotten it from there mom......

Had this picture on the camera also I got it the other night. Had a storm coming in right at sunset. Not the best shot I have ever taken but I like it...............

No comments:

Post a Comment