Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 Blogs......And A Mow

So now I have two blogs. I think I have mentioned already we are trying to come into the present century at work. We fight change, but sooner or later you have to come around. So we are on Facebook and have  a few Utube videos on installation of products and our website. Naturally we have to have a blog.

matthewsbuildingsupply.com
All my true fans will now have to checkout our company website to enjoy the full potential of my unlimited knowledge! That was good for a laugh anyway. Seriously it is actually easier to write that blog than it is this one. Here I have to think about what I want to say, there I just pick a subject and start rambling. How easy is that, any moron could do that. Hay wait a minute they asked me to do it! That means they think I am a moron or I am the smartest moron that works there! OK that is the way I am going to look at it. I am the smartest moron!!!!

You ever hear that saying "It's hard to soar like an eagle when you fly with buzzards". Some of the guys at work read this , they will like that comment. The kicker to me is I am not even on Facebook. yet I am on Facebook. Call me a redneck but what the hell. This technology thing is giving me a headache......

On to the mow! yep had to finally breakdown and get the yard done. I hate mowing grass, if it was up to me I would have a natural area up to a foot away from the sidewalk. Yes that is the mower I ride, except I don't have that stupid rollover bar on mine. Seeee ya.........

No comments:

Post a Comment