Tuesday, December 21, 2010

X-MAS......

Well it's the week before x-mas, still got shopping to do..Gonna go after work.. Not much happening here at work so kinda bored today..Already cruised all the local mtn-bike web sites..Not much going on We have a local winter series here in Charlotte about to start up (Jan) , they are going to add a Clydesdale class this year..Got all kinda of posts about that, from the looks of it that will be the biggest class(LOL)....The big discussion is what size person fits the title ..From all the posts I have read I am beginning to wonder if i am a fat ass..LOL LOL...Oh well that's our society these days, if we whine long enough we get what we want...Now we will have about 27 classes to chose from at sign ups...so I guess I need to speak up, if they can have a class, I want a class, we can call it the half class, halfway between RACER BOY and BIG RACER BOY..if we have 27 classes already what's wrong with 54..Then we all can have a 5-dollar metal..LOL......Kinda like the trophy kids get just for playing a sport, even when the team sucked!!! I used to coach basketball with my kid and one time I had a large kid on my team who refused to run...He flat told me "why should i run , we get a trophy anyway"...........Oh well I am a big boy (figure of speech) I will sign up in my regular sport class and suffer thru the cold and wet and mud and have a bowl of well deserved chili...Then complain about the little dudes in my class that should have there ass in expert....LOL...At least I make myself laugh.......
           Now to change the subject , yesterday on my way home I get a call from my oldest...Dad where are you I want to ride my dirt bike and mom ain't home yet...I need his life.............
          

No comments:

Post a Comment